Chief Administrative Officer
Hamiota is an innovative community with excellent educational, medical, professional, recreational, and commercial services.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to manage daily administrative operations. If you know how to keep things in order and add a strategic vision to everyday activities, we want to meet you. If you’re also highly efficient and a natural leader, then you’re our ideal candidate.
Under the direction of Council, the CAO is responsible for the overall management of municipal operations including: administration, supervision of staff, Senior Election Official duties, providing updates and recommendations to Council and executing plans and programs in accordance with Council’s guidelines and relevant policies.
• Graduate of the Manitoba Certificate Program for Municipal Administration preferred
• 3-5 years of direct experience in municipal administration as a Municipal Administrator or Senior Manager
• Strong computer skills, knowledge of Muniware considered an asset
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public, employees as well as external stakeholders
• In-depth knowledge of municipal operations, administration, financials including PSAB requirements
• Knowledge of Municipal and other Provincial/Federal Legislation
Salary & Compensation:
• Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience (Range: $62,001 – $120,828)
• An attractive benefit package is also provided
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
75 Maple Ave. E.
Hamiota MB. R0M 0T0
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com