Memberships belong to the individual member and are non-transferable.
To be considered a Registered Member, a person must:
- be eighteen years of age or older
- be employed, or under contract directly or indirectly with a municipality, local government district or quasi-municipal body in an administrative, clerical or management position.
To be considered an Affiliate Member, a person must:
- be an employee of the Governments of Manitoba or Canada
- be an employee of a private business, association, or non-profit organization with an interest in municipal government; or
- a private individual who has an interest in municipal administration
- be a person who otherwise meets the criteria for a Registered Member but is employed by a municipality outside of Manitoba.
Purchase Multiple Individual Memberships
Get a discount when you buy 2 or more individual (registered or affiliate) memberships. This will generate coupon codes that can be sent to your email or directly to new or existing members.
2-5 Individual Memberships
Buy between 2 and 5 memberships and get a 10% discount.
6-9 Individual Memberships
Buy between 6 and 9 memberships and get a 15% discount.
10+ Individual Memberships
Buy between 6 and 9 memberships and get a 25% discount.